cloud report format changed

Last post 04-12-2017, 2:06 PM by averdecia. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • cloud report format changed
    Posted: 04-12-2017, 10:48 AM

The format of the report that I get from cloud.commvault.com has changed.

Earlier it used to contain details of the issues with the environment like which disk library is low on space.

Now it only shows few graphs and no details.

How do I get the report back in old format?

• Re: cloud report format changed
    Posted: 04-12-2017, 11:10 AM

Hi Sandy,

Can you give me more information regarding which report you are looking at? The format of the Health report has changed to more of a dashboard style. Within each widget on the report, however, you should be able to click the ellipsis at the top right and navigate to the details from there.

Regards,

Alden

Posted: 04-12-2017, 11:41 AM

Hello,

Yes i am referring to Health report. I get it on email in pdf format and I dont see any details included in the pdf now.

How can i get the details back in pdf?

Thanks

Sandy

Posted: 04-12-2017, 1:10 PM

sandy:

The format of the report that I get from cloud.commvault.com has changed.

Earlier it used to contain details of the issues with the environment like which disk library is low on space.

Now it only shows few graphs and no details.

How do I get the report back in old format?

I would also like to learn this. I really liked when my report would show me the top 25 usage clients and give me a link and I could jump to those quickly in the report. Now it seems like report is more "visual" but way less data. As the technical person this doesn't do anything for me, and to my leadership when they get the cloud report, I have less to back myself up on when trying to explain SLA data and why the report shows "alerts"

Posted: 04-12-2017, 2:06 PM

Hi Sandy,

I did some review here, and actually found a Modification Request for adding details back into the health report when sent as a PDF. My recommendation here would be to contact your Accounts Team representative to get the status of MR 178427.

Regards,

Alden

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2017 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy