I want to try the file recovery for some Linux VMs.
I deployed the OVA, registered it in the commcell and selected an esxi host. I also allowed the esxi host outgoing connections
When I try to browse an VM for files, I see the following in our VMware environment:
- the exsi host get a new datastore, an NFS share from the deployed Linux MA
- a vm is created with the name of the vm i want to browse + a random string.
- the VM gets configured
- now the VM get deleted
- the datastore gets removed
- now a datastore gets mounted again
- new VM
- VM configured
- VM deleted
- Datastore deleted
- CommCell says "Browse failed due to error occured during Virtual Machine registration or Virtual Machine mount"
As there are many logfiles, which one I should provide?
I looked through logfiles on the Linux MA and on the CommCell, but could not find something helping me to detect the source of the failure.
We are using Commvault v10 SP15, the Linux MA is for this Version
Thanks in Advance