Elearning LAB time ticker never stops - cannot pause....

Last post 10-04-2019, 11:41 AM by Ed Russell. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Elearning LAB time ticker never stops - cannot pause....
    Posted: 10-04-2019, 5:46 AM

Hi

Busy doing commvault elearning course and I am very frustrated.  Got 12 lab time hours as part of the bundle, but there is no way to pause/stop the time from ticking away.  The lab module opens up, there is a pause lab time button but this has no effect.  Have tried various things including stopping and pausing the virtual servers before clicking pause, different OS`s, different browsers nothing the lab stays running and the time is draining without me using it.

This is a problem and I need help please.  We cannot be expected to purchase lab hours if this is going on, the idea is to go through a module then do the LAB for the module - but now I am forced to do all the modules and its counter productive.

Please help anyone...

• Re: Elearning LAB time ticker never stops - cannot pause....
    Posted: 10-04-2019, 11:41 AM

We've resolved this issue directly with NJS.

For those experiencing problems or having questions regarding their Virtual Labs and finding this post, current guidance for reporting Virtual Lab issues is to email EA_Apps@commvault.com.

Regards

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy