Content Indexing status

Last post 01-14-2020, 8:44 AM by iConsultant. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Content Indexing status
    Posted: 12-19-2019, 7:14 AM

Hi,

How can I see if data (i.e. a mailbox or a mailbox archiving job) has been Content Indexed?

Thanks

• Re: Content Indexing status
    Posted: 12-20-2019, 10:40 AM

HI, 

Procedure - https://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=13187.htm

1. From the CommCell Browser, go to Policies > Storage Policies.
    2. Right-click the Storage Policy, and then click View > Jobs.
    3. Clear the Specify Time Range check box from the Job Filter for Storage Policy dialog box.

By default, the jobs initiated in the past 24 hours are displayed. Clearing this option will display all the jobs associated with the copy.

4. Click Advanced.
    5. On the Content Indexing Job tab, select only the Show jobs that are content indexed check box.
    6. Click OK.

The jobs that are content indexed are shown in the right pane of the CommCell browser.

Gary Seibak
    Technical Account Manager - Commvault
    Posted: 12-27-2019, 5:39 AM

Great, thanks! (I know I should have found this myself...)

I am not able to check this at the moment, but I wonder however how this fits in if you select a single mailbox for Content Indexing (which isn't equal to an Archiving Job that had many more mailboxes in it).

So I select a single mailbox (which has been Archived in a job with many other mailboxes included) for Content Indexing, and afterwards I want to check if this or any other specific mailbox has been Content Indexed.

Posted: 01-14-2020, 8:44 AM

According to support, currently there is no way to determine if a single Mailbox was Content Indexed, there might come a MR for this.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy