sqladmin_cv issues where a SQL loging failed

Last post 02-26-2020, 1:08 PM by StorageGuy007. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • sqladmin_cv issues where a SQL loging failed
    Posted: 02-26-2020, 9:49 AM

Hi,

I am moving my CS fom Physicial to Virtual.

On the VM I installed CV using the same SP as the Physicial and use the DB from a DR backup during the install.

All looks good then I get sqladmin_cv issues where a SQL loging failed when running test jobs.

I know there are a few steps for coping the pAccess key that allows me to get over this issues.

Could someone share these steps ?

Thanks 

• Re: sqladmin_cv issues where a SQL loging failed
    Posted: 02-26-2020, 1:08 PM

Hi Goose,

for this we need to decrypt that key and put it in sql studio so they match in registry and DB. Can you open a ticket with support so they can walk you through it? I beleive the issue is resolved in later service packs. 

Gary Seibak
    Technical Account Manager - Commvault
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy