Weird process happening in American call centre?

Last post 06-09-2011, 10:00 PM by Rob_backup. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Weird process happening in American call centre?
    Posted: 06-09-2011, 8:31 PM

I've just had a lady from the US answer and when I wanted to raise a ticket she actually couldn't give me a ticket number because she says she can't. Yet she takes down my details and says I will be contacted by an engineer.

How am I meant to follow the progress of this?

I've had a similar experience before where another lady from a US call centre took down my details but the support process was not the same as other US or Indian centres where they can get all my details with my commcell ID.

• Re: Weird process happening in American call centre?
    Posted: 06-09-2011, 8:38 PM

ok I got a call back from another guy in the US, but not a tech guy, he was ringing to then to get further discription of the fault and raise a ticket. So I now have a ticket on this...

I guess when I've raised a fair few tickets and the process before was quick and this process is kind of broken up and different, I thought I'd just mention it.

Posted: 06-09-2011, 9:08 PM
    We are having some bad storms here. You may have called when power was lost and switching to the generators. I'm not there but just a thought.
    CommVault Messaging Support
    Posted: 06-09-2011, 9:11 PM
    Should add a little bit.

You prob talked to the answering service that would pick up on the event of a failure. Very rare with the generators and battery backup system. I would think that stephen c would have more to add.
    CommVault Messaging Support
    Posted: 06-09-2011, 9:19 PM

Hi Robert,

During these hours we have both US and ANZ office online handling incidents and as Patrick mentioned we are seeing sporadic power outages in the area. The woman you spoke to is a 3rd party service we contract for "Service Assurance" (basically to ensure someone is picking up the phone).

They are provided a script to collect information and deliver back to CommVault Corporate where we process to call. Understand how your experience could be different than other times when you dialed into our hotline.

In any event your case has been logged and assigned to our engineer Bobby K. - he will be contacting you shortly.

Posted: 06-09-2011, 10:00 PM

Thanks for the explaination. Understanderable why it didn't seem like the usual commvault process. 

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy