"I have rarely found a group of people..."

Last post 03-01-2012, 5:30 PM by Liam. 13 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • "I have rarely found a group of people..."
    Posted: 10-10-2011, 6:59 AM

It's so tiresome to continuesly see the same "testimonial" at the top of every screen.

I don't really see the point either, as all of the people here are already using Commvault.

Could this thing be removed, or at least rotated with some fresh pictures every once in a while?

If it jams, force it.
    If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
  • Re: "I have rarely found a group of people..."
    Posted: 10-10-2011, 1:12 PM

Hi Dannie,

I will see what can be done to rotate in some other comments for that page space. At some point we would like to change that into a control panel for our users to view ROMS, Support cases or other points of interest.

I do agree that it is certainly time for our image to cycle.

Stephen

Posted: 11-17-2011, 1:25 PM

Hello again Dannie,

:-)

We have retired our standard banner.

Posted: 11-18-2011, 8:05 PM

And I thank you for it Smile

It switches a little too fast to my taste, but well, that's personal Smile

If it jams, force it.
    If it breaks, it needed replacing anyway.
    Posted: 02-03-2012, 7:42 AM

Dannie:

And I thank you for it Smile

It switches a little too fast to my taste, but well, that's personal Smile

I noticed that too, thought it was my eyes. Guess not.

Certainly cycling very quickly..

Posted: 02-08-2012, 9:47 AM
    But it makes you interested to know what you missed so you sit here at 1:45AM watching it switch images and trying to read each one :)
    Posted: 02-09-2012, 4:53 AM

jordanxu:
    But it makes you interested to know what you missed so you sit here at 1:45AM watching it switch images and trying to read each one :)

OR hitting browser refresh constantly in a forum section to catch that next question you might be able to answer.

Posted: 02-09-2012, 2:47 PM

We were going to run a live video stream from my desktop camera but I have been told that people might view me as boring. (joking*~!)

Posted: 02-09-2012, 4:02 PM

SConnington:

We were going to run a live video stream from my desktop camera but I have been told that people might view me as boring. (joking*~!)

Haha.

It would appear most activity happens while Australia is sleeping.. :(

Posted: 02-28-2012, 1:43 PM

SConnington:

I vote for the live stream of SConnington!!

Posted: 03-01-2012, 1:16 PM

Where is that live stream?? Testing

Posted: 03-01-2012, 1:37 PM

Be careful what you ask for, Bill!

In a previous life I would record myself playing an on-line video game(Everquest) and spent hours dubbing over commentary/graphics, so live streaming is not out of my realm!

Posted: 03-01-2012, 4:15 PM

Everquest you say..

Can't say I was ever a fan.. give me something like Battlefield 3 (or it's older titles/versions). That's another story.

Oh the days of playing Doom etc.

Posted: 03-01-2012, 5:30 PM
    • Aplynx is not online. Last active: 06-24-2019, 4:40 PM Liam
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2010
    • New Jersey
    • Master
    • Points 1,631

who's this sconnington guy?

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy