Merge accounts?

Last post 03-27-2012, 12:36 AM by Shinya. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Merge accounts?
    Posted: 12-16-2011, 4:09 AM

Hello,

I had an account under my previous employer (username "Dannie"), and I now have an account under my new employer (this account "Dannie2" Smile).

Is there anyone who can merge these accounts? I'd like to have only the username "Dannie" remaining.

I do not have access to the MA account the user "Dannie" was attached to.

• Re: Merge accounts?
    Posted: 03-27-2012, 12:36 AM

Hello, 

Can you please contact CommVault Sales Account rep. ?

Each Maintainance Account is associating with CommCell ID as well.

If your previous employer deletes your account from Maintainance advantace as Account Administrator, you would be able to create another account, which is associating with different commcell otherwise we need to route through with proper channel to fix them all.

Hope that will helps.

Thank you,
    Shinya ( Shaun ) Takagi / CommVault APJ Support Engineer

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy