CommVault Hotline Netherlands

Last post 01-30-2012, 11:24 AM by cho. 10 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • CommVault Hotline Netherlands
    Posted: 01-04-2012, 3:51 AM

Hi All,

We as certified CommVault consultants, when having problems at our customers, trying to reach the Hotline in the Netherlands  0800-0227402 we get the message that this number is not reachable with our mobile phone.

This is very inconvenient. Is there a possibility that this can be changed?

Regards

Cees

• Re: CommVault Hotline Netherlands
    Posted: 01-04-2012, 7:54 AM

Hi cho,

I am checking into this and will respond back. In the meantime if you need to open a case you can try our website or email support@commvault.com with your case needs, please CC sconnington@commvault.com .

Stephen

Posted: 01-04-2012, 8:05 AM

It looks like not being able to reach this number via mobile is by design(apologies unfamiliar with that process). You can contact our hotline via landline phone and we are looking into what it will take to make our Netherlands hotline number reachable by mobile.

Posted: 01-04-2012, 12:19 PM

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for the reply.

I know that. I am a CommVault consultant since 4.1 . So the only thing is the mobile phone number.

Regards

Cees

Posted: 01-04-2012, 12:49 PM

Hi Stephen,

We hope it will be soon. That makes live a lot easyier for us.

Regards

Cees

Posted: 01-04-2012, 1:29 PM

Hi Cees,

We are actively working on this and hope to have in country dialing restriction lifted soon. I am in conversation with the team that is correcting our hotline's ability to accept cell calls and they will inform me when the restriction has been removed.

If there is anything I can do in the meantime please contact me sconnington@commvault.com

Thanks for your patience with this matter.

Stephen

Posted: 01-04-2012, 1:43 PM

Hi Stephen,

Thanks very much. My colleage's will be very happy as well when this is done. I will inform them this evening.

Regards

Cees

Posted: 01-16-2012, 12:32 PM

All,

I anticipate this being resolved sometime during the week. Currently we have raised the mobile block to our toll free provider and logged a request for that removal. Once we hear back from them that the block has been removed I will update the thread.

Stephen

Posted: 01-16-2012, 1:06 PM

Hi Stephen,

Tnhx for the answer. We are glad.

Regards

Cees

Posted: 01-30-2012, 11:18 AM
    Good day team Cees, confirmed that this has been addressed as of this afternoon CET. Thank you for raising the issue to our attention. Kind regards, Robert Brower
    Posted: 01-30-2012, 11:24 AM

Hi Thanks very much, we will be happy.Laughing

Regards

Cees

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy