ROMS - how much does it cost?

Last post 02-15-2012, 4:14 PM by Major Services. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • ROMS - how much does it cost?
    Posted: 02-15-2012, 1:44 PM

Hi folks,

it's an unusual question - I know - but can you please tell my how much you pay for ROMS?

ROMS looks quite good - but I nearly fainted Laughing as I heard the price:

about 45% of the base license cost per year! Yell

I would be grateful for any info you can give me.

TIA,

Ronald

edit: typo

• Re: ROMS - how much does it cost?
    Posted: 02-15-2012, 4:14 PM

Hi Ronald,

I would be very interested to have this call with you on ROMS, as the price points are actually very accessible and I am curious where you saw a price quote from.

Let's talk soon and I'd love to go through all the parts of the Dashboard on a demo with you and your team.

Regards,

Thomas Moran
    Business Development Manager
    CommVault | Oceanport
    732.728.5303 | Direct
    732.668.9398 | Cell
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy