Gauging interest about a live Q&A session

Last post 06-28-2012, 9:26 AM by Stephen Connington. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Gauging interest about a live Q&A session
    Posted: 05-01-2012, 1:11 PM

Hi all,

First, let me thank you for being a member of our CommVault forums. We have a great community here and I appreciate everyone who participates in making this site worthwhile.

That being said, our next initiative is to interface more with our community and I would like to know what the interest is in an "ask the expert" live question and answer session with support SME's. Topics would be decided by the community, possibly by voting or by having a thread discussion and we can focus on the popular areas. This would be a live session via webex and we would send out an invite to those who are interested in participating to join and ask questions or comment.

Well there you have it, if this is something you would find beneficial and would attend vote [Yes], if you don't have much interest and wouldn't attend if invited vote [no]. I am also very interested in hearing other suggestions you have that concern forum community activities, please post them here or shoot me an email at sconnington@commvault.com

Interest in an "ask the expert" Q&A session?

• Yes (98.2%)
    • No (1.8%)
    • Total Votes: 57

Thanks for voting!

Stephen

• Re: Gauging interest about a live Q&A session
    Posted: 06-28-2012, 9:26 AM

HI All,

Seems to be a fair amount of interest, I will report back with next steps in the upcoming week.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy