Chain of Unhappy Support

Last post 06-26-2012, 4:21 PM by Stephen Connington. 4 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Chain of Unhappy Support
    Posted: 06-26-2012, 4:03 PM

So the normal flow when something doesn't make us happy, is to hitup our SE/Sales guy. Both of those are gone currently and the regional guy isn't very responsive. 

What's the "customer flow" for how I should approach CV when support is unresponsive? 

• Re: Chain of Unhappy Support
    Posted: 06-26-2012, 4:06 PM

Good afternoon Fraserm.

Sorry for the trouble you are having.

A few things you can do.

1. Ask the tech you are working with to speak to a supervisor.

2. If tech is unresponsive call hotline and ask for a supervisor.

3. Contact acct team for assistance (seems to be something you tried).

What is the issue you are working on do you have a TR number?  I will help push it along.

CommVault Messaging Support
    Posted: 06-26-2012, 4:10 PM

Hello fraserm,

I do see you have a number of cases open of different systems/severity and more than happy to assist tracking those down, will send you a direct message here in a few moments.

To answer your original question about "customer flow" we do outline the steps for escalating support issues on our Maintenance Advantage website https://services.commvault.com/mainadv/index.asp and prefer you use this method versus reaching out to sales as you will find faster results.

Support Incident Escalation:

While CommVault support makes every effort to meet our customer's expectations, occasionally a situation may arise where an incident may need to be expedited or criticality may have changed. In cases where you feel additional attention or further escalation is required, the following procedure should be followed:

• Contact the Customer Support Hotline providing your incident-id number and ask to have the incident escalated. Please provide the reason for escalation so that the incident can be handled accordingly by our engineers.
    • You may also request to speak with a supervisor or manager. In most cases a Supervisor or Manager will return your call within one hour. You will have the opportunity to explain the situation currently being faced and we will assist in getting the situation rectified.

Posted: 06-26-2012, 4:15 PM

So very funny. I was poking around and just scrolled down and saw that. :) Expected to come back here with a "login and scroll down dummy" message. You were very polite in pointing out the obvious =)

Posted: 06-26-2012, 4:21 PM

No worries and glad to help.

I have sent you an email message outlining next steps to take and your response will help me address this unsatisfactory service concern. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy