backup console not displaying

Last post 01-22-2013, 5:45 PM by Craig Paulsen. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • backup console not displaying
    Posted: 01-22-2013, 3:59 PM

Hi there,

For some reason when I try to access the Commvault backup console after logging into it a backup window appears stating “no valid backup data for client [server name].”

Can you please advise what may be the cause of this?

Cheers

Craig`

• Re: backup console not displaying
    Posted: 01-22-2013, 5:45 PM

The issue seems to be related to our email archive which is in preproduction at the moment. My system was one of the test cases however this is a fairly new occurrence and have been able to open the backup console with this url right up to xmas.

The url I use is http://ap05/console however once I have logged in I get a window that states:

“No valid backup data for client [servername] idataAgent [Exchange mail archiver] backup set [defaultArchiveSet] Subclient [DISABLED – default]”

Cheers

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy