Log files

Last post 03-24-2013, 5:41 PM by Jen E.. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Log files
    Posted: 03-19-2013, 11:03 AM

Hi,

Can I delete the files in this folder on my media agent that is runnin CDR ? C:\Program Files\CommVault\Simpana\iDataAgent\JobResults\CV_JobResults\iDataAgent\File Replication Agent\File Replication\2

This folder become bigger and bigger and fill up my c:\ drive on my server.

Thanks.

• Re: Log files
    Posted: 03-24-2013, 5:41 PM

NO. You DO NOT want to delete this folder. You can however move it to a network share or another drive with more space.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/release_9_0_0/books_online_1/english_us/features/job_management/job_management.htm#Job_Results_Directory

Using UNC Paths for Job Results Directory

UNC paths are supported for job results directory by the Exchange Database iDataAgent 2007 and above when configured in Cluster Continuous Replicator environment. The Windows File System iDataAgent is also supported when configured in this environment.

When assigning UNC paths, the designated directory must be ONE level below the directory which is shared for this purpose. Examples:

\\machine1\<share_name>\job_results\ is shared. Then specify \\machine1\<share_name>\job_results\job_results_1 as the job results directory.

\\machine1\<share_name>\job_results\ is shared. Then specifying \\machine1\<share_name>\job_results as the job results directory is not supported.

Thank you,
    CommVault Customer Support
    24/7 Support Hotline#: 1.877.780.3077

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy