Exchange 2003 archive issues

Last post 04-15-2014, 1:02 PM by janc. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Exchange 2003 archive issues
    Posted: 04-14-2014, 6:36 PM

I am trying to setup a email archive but it doesn't seem to to be working.

Everytime I run the jobs it only archive about 3.5 MB. What am I doing wrong here?

My Archiving are define as:

Archive all message with attachment after 90 days.

Jobs history:

• Re: Exchange 2003 archive issues
    Posted: 04-15-2014, 8:26 AM

Can you check the Watermark Rule tab to see if the quota rules are enabled? These are on by default, and will be checked against the mailboxes first. If the watermark rules are not met, then the job will complete without moving on to check the message rules you specify.

WW Support Expertise Team
    Posted: 04-15-2014, 12:52 PM

Not enabled.

Posted: 04-15-2014, 1:02 PM

In this case, it may be best to log a support case to review why items are not being archived. We would need to compare log files to some sample messages that should have qualified for archiving but were not archived. 

WW Support Expertise Team
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy