Suggestion for DR forum.

Last post 01-24-2011, 6:36 PM by sssstew. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Suggestion for DR forum.
    Posted: 09-22-2010, 10:00 AM

Discussions related to disaster recovery.  Sites, testing, processes etc.

• Re: Suggestion for DR forum.
    Posted: 09-22-2010, 11:26 AM

Hi mnahas,

Great idea! This topic really doesn't fit any of the discussion forums we currently offer.

We are working on adding a few forum enhancements in the next week or two and I will see if I can sneak this in.

Posted: 10-21-2010, 7:24 AM

Hello

Just another vote/request in favour of this.  I've just been tasked with addressing in-depth testing, DR's, etc and a central place to ask questions or review what's already been discussed would be useful.

Thanks in advance...

Posted: 10-27-2010, 2:45 PM

That would be nice. I am taking the DR class soon and will be tasked with creating a new DR plan in the near future.

Posted: 10-27-2010, 3:05 PM

Outstanding discussion for a project that is near and dear to many a System Administrator's heart.

The mountain of a DR plan and Business Continuity 'thinking' could be better climbed with the input of other's experiences.

CommVault Services knows this all too well, and we'd like to have this future topic under our Services topic area, which is right off the main CommVault Forums level.

A discussion area for projects and initiatives will be added soon, under which DR planning has its best home here on CommVault Forums.

See you there!

Regards

Posted: 01-24-2011, 6:36 PM

and still waiting for this one too.....

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy