There's no way to move jobs from the sealed DDB to the active DDB. You could do one thing.
1. Create another copy, copy those jobs from the sealed DDB (only) to the new copy.
2. Once jobs are copied prune jobs those jobs from the Primary
3. Promote the copy (newly created) to be Primary
4. On demoted copy ensure the source is Primary, and pick the copied jobs to copy to this demoted copy
5. Finish the aux copy job, then promote it back to Primary (demoted copy)
6. Prune copy created in Step #1
This is really dicey, but doable if you have the downtime for backups or you can divert them to another copy for a temporary time if you really want to get those jobs into the active Primary DDB.