Let us know if this helps.
Updating the Status of a Job
Auxiliary Copy operations update the status of the jobs that are currently being copied. By default the status will be updated every 60 minutes, as well as at the end of the Auxiliary Copy operation. The time interval for the status updates can be modified as follows:
- From the CommCell Browser, navigate to <CommServe node>.
- Right-click <CommServe node> and then click Properties.
- Click the Additional Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Name field, type AUXCOPY_MARKCOPIED_MINUTES.
- In the Location list, type HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\CommVault Systems\Galaxy\Instance<xxx>\
- In the Type list, select DWORD Value.
- In the Value field, type the number of minutes after which you want to update the status.
- Click OK.