Unsupported iDataAgent Type Q_SHAREPOINT2003_DOC

Last post 06-17-2015, 8:30 PM by ameykarandikar. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Unsupported iDataAgent Type Q_SHAREPOINT2003_DOC
    Posted: 06-09-2015, 4:08 AM

hi community,

i try to establish a workflow to backup a whole sharepoint-farm. i try to build a workflow with three steps and delay for all backup sets.

when i execute the workflow the jobs goes to pending with

Error Code: [19:857]
    Description: backup: Error 0x303: Unsupported iDataAgent Type Q_SHAREPOINT2003_DOC
    Source: vs-rfsw12-cs1, Process: Workflow

does anybody know which one is the correct dataAgent to use in the workflow?

i tried the q_sharepoint_server but denied with invalide arguement.

best regards and thanks in advance

Marc

• Re: Unsupported iDataAgent Type Q_SHAREPOINT2003_DOC
    Posted: 06-10-2015, 4:11 PM

Hi Marc,

I am not sure about the workflow in general but it seems that Q_Sharepoint_Server should be correct as it is used elseware for general command line interface:

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v10/article?p=products/sharepoint/cli_restore.htm

Thank you,

Ron Potts

Ron Potts
    CommVault Messaging Support
    Posted: 06-16-2015, 5:53 AM

Hi Ron,

i tested the possible "q_agents" in the workflow. with the q_sharepoint_server i get an error that this in not a possible agent.

i don´t know if this is an error. should i open a ticket to get the right q_agent for the workflow.

regards

Marc

Posted: 06-17-2015, 8:30 PM

can you try Q_SHAREPOINT_DB or Q_SHAREPOINT_DOC? The other best option is to do a save as script from the gui, take the xml and use the qoperation execute activity to run the job

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy