are you on v10?
Use Dynamic Stream Allocation feature to increase the rate of data transfer by distribute backup data evenly across available streams. For more information, refer to Performing Auxiliary Copy With Dynamic Stream Allocation.
You could also set the job to not pick new jobs thus completing then the next automatic copy would see the 100 jobs+ and start fresh
Preventing an Ongoing Backup Data from Being Copied
Auxiliary Copy operations copy all eligible data, even from backup that have finished after the auxiliary copy operation has started. Auxiliary Copy operations can be prevented from copying this new data by configuring the AUXCOPY_NOT_PICK_NEW_BACKUPS additional setting. This is applicable if you have upgraded from the previous version of Simpana .
Use the following steps to prevent the ongoing backup data from being copied:
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the <CommServe node> and then click Properties.
- Click the Additional Settings tab.
- Click Add.
- In the Name box, type AUXCOPY_NOT_PICK_NEW_BACKUPS.
- In the Category list, select CommServe.
- In the Type list, select INTEGER.
- In the Value field, type 1.
- Click OK.