Migration MA to different CommCell

Last post 01-21-2016, 7:54 AM by SG1. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Migration MA to different CommCell
    Posted: 01-20-2016, 10:50 AM

Hi guys, 

I'm standing on the crossroad for some license changes, which probably ends up with a new Commcell ..

I've heard, and also think i've read something about the possiblity to migrate MA's between Commcells, if both commcell's were CV10 .. Now hours of searching for facts on this theory, (without any approved findings) , I'm giving you clever guys a try :)  Is it possible to Migrate a MA between commcells ? 

Morten

• Re: Migration MA to different CommCell
    Posted: 01-21-2016, 7:54 AM

Hi Morten,

If your goal is to move over to a another comcell based on your needs these two options are probably what your looking for.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v10/article?p=features/cc_migration/ccm_migration_details.htm

OR

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v10/article?p=features/robo/grc_basic.htm

Regards

SG1

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy