How to take ownership of a Compliance Review Set

Last post 04-26-2016, 9:01 AM by jurbina. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • How to take ownership of a Compliance Review Set
    Posted: 04-25-2016, 12:27 PM

I have taken over the system from an administrator that is no longer in our agency.  This admin had created multple search Review Sets for our Legal department.  I've been requested to allow mulple customers the ability to perform work on a specific Review Set but, I do not have the ability to Share this Review Set as I am not the createtor of it.

I reviewed the Documenation and searched this Forum but, I've not found anything related.

Any assistance will be appreciated

Thanks in advance

• Re: How to take ownership of a Compliance Review Set
    Posted: 04-26-2016, 8:50 AM

Hi jurbina,

If you are able to view the items in the review set, you can add those items to a new review set.  This will allow you to share those items.  When adding to a new review set you are limited to add items 1 page at a time.

The other alternative is to open a support case to see if our development team can change the ownership of a review set. If this is the direction you would like to go, please update this thread with the incident number this way I can work with the engineers on this.

Thank you,

Don

• Re: How to take ownership of a Compliance Review Set
    Posted: 04-26-2016, 9:01 AM

Donsambucci

I have submitted case 160426-190 this morning.  Thank you in advance for your assistance.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy