content inedxing is pending on 92 percent

Last post 08-19-2016, 2:28 AM by JP2013. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • content inedxing is pending on 92 percent
    Posted: 08-16-2016, 12:32 PM

Hi

I did uninstall and install search engine and now job "offline content indexing" is pending on 92 percent.

Error Code: 13:146
    Content Indexing process is waiting for pruning existing items to finish. Job will automatically resume after deletion is finisehd.

How to manage prunnig/deleting items  ?

Regards Pavel 

• Re: content inedxing is pending on 92 percent
    Posted: 08-17-2016, 8:35 AM

Hi Pal,

Please tell us the exact CommVault version and service pack affected by this. It may be possible that we can suggest a update out there to get this fixed for you.

Thank you

Jim

Posted: 08-17-2016, 1:31 PM

Hi Jim

vesrion 10R2 SP14 (build 161)

Regards Pavel

Posted: 08-18-2016, 11:11 AM

Hi Pavel,

Thank yous so much for the response, I will get back to you on this tomorrow with a list of logs we need to look at.

Regards

Jim 

Posted: 08-18-2016, 4:43 PM

Hi Jim

it seems that only one archive job is corrupt. I did select all jobs and mark as picked without a mentioned job and offline content indexing is completed without errors.

Pavel 

Posted: 08-19-2016, 2:28 AM

Hi Pavel,

Thank you so much for the feedback, I am glad you made good progress on this. Sorry was offline most of yesterday couldn't help much. 

The one job remaining, did it complete w / errors on latest backup? Can you retry that today and see how it goes now that the rest of them are done?

Kind Regards

Jim

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy