Moving from File Archiver to OnePass

Last post 08-31-2016, 3:15 AM by Andi Patrick. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Moving from File Archiver to OnePass
    Posted: 08-30-2016, 6:11 AM

Hi all,

We are moving our old File Archiver data and moving to OnePass.

I would like to recover all archived files back, then start with OnePass, however browse and recover is complicated by the fact that since archiving started these shares have moved from server to server and drive letter twice.

Is there a script anyone knows of I can use to recursively un-archive all stubbed files?

• Re: Moving from File Archiver to OnePass
    Posted: 08-31-2016, 2:38 AM

Hi Pal,

I have see agressive antivirus scanning on stubs forcing a recall. Have you tried this already?. Test this on one folder hosting stubs and check whether they get recalled.

Regards

Jim

• Re: Moving from File Archiver to OnePass
    Posted: 08-31-2016, 3:15 AM

Yeah, tried AV scans and no recalls are being triggered!

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy