We are trying to archive files on our NetApp through Commvault but for some reason the backupjob won't clean up the files or create a stub when the job is done.
We are using the NetApp agent and have configured "Network share backup" for it. The UNC path we are trying to archive contains about 300 files, one file have the right requirements for archiving. This settings works but like the title says, CV won't remove or replace the file with a stud. The Windows proxy server has the following packages installed (If it does matter):
- Driver for File Archiver
- File Share Archiver Client
Backup events gives me:
- Backup job  will continue on client computer [NetApp] since one or more client owner(s) do not have quota set.
- New archiver request received for Client [NetApp], Backup Set [defaultBackupSet], Subclient [archiving_sterling].
- OnePass stubbing will be skipped in this job, Index maintenance may be in progress
- Archive job  completed. Client [NetApp], Agent Type [Windows File System], Subclient [archiving_sterling], Archived , Failed , Duration [00:00:42], Total Size [2.00 KB], Media or Mount Path Used [[BACKUPSERVER] F:\MP_Disklib\MP3].
Any help is much appreciated!