Recovery stub after CommCell migration

Last post 11-24-2016, 5:32 PM by Marcus Rolim. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Recovery stub after CommCell migration
    Posted: 11-23-2016, 2:23 PM

Hi,

After a CommCell migration of two V10 SP14 CommServe; one Media Agent, one Windows client with archiving enabled and one Exchange Proxy with archiving (from source to destination).

When the CommCell migration was completed, I was able to recover the stub by the CommCell console but when I tried directly from the stub it doesn't work.

Have you an idea about my issue ?

File archiving and Exchange archiving. classic archiving and Onepass on both.

Thanks

Chris

• Re: Recovery stub after CommCell migration
    Posted: 11-24-2016, 5:32 PM
    Hi Chris,

By running the first synthectic full on the new configuration, the archive will be re-stubbed and the might be resolved. After the fisrt synthectic full a service restart on the webserver in recommended.

If you still have issue I would raise a support ticket.

Regards,

Marcus
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy