Sweep it under the rug

Last post 12-27-2016, 5:18 PM by Ali. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sweep it under the rug
    Posted: 12-16-2016, 12:08 PM

I recall being able to remove a post at one time but this is disabled now. I'm guilty (as some others are I'm sure) of posting a lame brain question only to stumble upon the oh-so Mr. Obvious solution down the road. Removing such clutter from the forums seems to be good housekeeping and avoids other people from even viewing them. What's the reason behind removing the delete your own post permission? Is it to publicly shame us for such boneheaded posts? Point taken.

You can add attachments
    You can post new topics
    You can reply to topics
    You cannot delete your posts (insert forehead smack here)
    You can edit your posts

tanks

• Re: Sweep it under the rug
    Posted: 12-27-2016, 5:18 PM
    • Ali is not online. Last active: 02-22-2019, 10:44 AM Ali
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 08-05-2010

I feel its good, it helps to have a record, simply for tracking and even simple questions can lead to profound answers. 

If you have something you really want to pull down, email forums@commvault.com and the Admin can assist managing any posts you have concerns over.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy