great to have a Commvault forum

Last post 05-06-2011, 2:26 PM by dominik khd. 11 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • great to have a Commvault forum
    Posted: 12-08-2010, 8:19 AM

Hi,

I am glad to see this forum. Unfortunately, You need to have access to Maintenance Advantage.

Now and then I work for a customer using Commvault, and gets access to MA. And so this forum. Unluckily, I always use another account, so I can't build any history for me personal.

Is there a way to access this forum without a MA account? That makes life for me easier, and much more fun.

Regards, Bart

• Re: great to have a Commvault forum
    Posted: 12-08-2010, 10:38 AM

Bart,

We are looking at ways to expose the forums from behind MA, however it will take some time.

You can access the forum via MA account or through our partner portal(innervault). Is innervault an option for you?

Posted: 12-08-2010, 10:46 AM

Innervault is not an option because our company is not a Commvault Partner. 

From earlier jobs I am working with Commvault and I would like to stay up-to-date as much as possible. And I also like to help some colleagues with their problems...

And sometimes, I can need some help too.

Maybe I should switch jobs, but that is a big step for only some access to Commvault forums. Tongue out

Posted: 12-08-2010, 5:36 PM

Hi bartdonders,

Going to need time on this request but I will come back and respond when we can handle this type of login.

Posted: 12-09-2010, 3:26 AM

That's okay with me...

It would be nice for me to have access to the Commvault forums at any time. I don't know if there are more people like me around the world... ;-)

Posted: 03-17-2011, 11:55 PM

bartdonders:

That's okay with me...

It would be nice for me to have access to the Commvault forums at any time. I don't know if there are more people like me around the world... ;-)

I don't think you'd be the only one.

Posted: 03-29-2011, 6:58 AM

Well, I am back right now...

Unfortunately the name bartdonders was taken.. ;-) Also badonders is taken... That's also a nick I used.

I will have to live with bartd. Too bad of my 60 points. Cry

Posted: 03-29-2011, 12:24 PM

Hello and welcome back Bart.

Can you clear up this confusion for me? Why do you need to create a new account?

Posted: 03-30-2011, 4:12 AM

I have access to Maintenance Advantage when I work at a customer... So, everytime I change customer, I get new access, but with a different e-mail address...

Posted: 04-29-2011, 2:56 AM

stephen, is there any news on making this forum accessable from outside MA?  I have left the company who had CV so will loose my login but still wanted to be on the forums?

Posted: 05-06-2011, 1:39 PM

sssstew,

We do not have plans to open to customer forums at this time as we do require a valid maintenance contract for accessing our site.

You can however leverage a long running external yahoo group that has been running for a long time and has members in both communities.

Here is the link.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/commvault/

Best of luck to you at your new position.

Posted: 05-06-2011, 2:26 PM

good luck with your censorship too.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy