Any way to adjust the threshhold at which this alert is triggered?
The alret criteria is set as an event code so there's no way to tell it to report at 25,000,000 instead of 20,000,000 documents.
Would changing the Severity to "Greater than Major" work? I don't know if there is a critical severity for the event code associated with this alert. I do know that it shows up as a "Major" event at the current threshhold. See below for current alert:
Alert: Content Indexing - Document Count Alert
- Type: Operation - Event Viewer Events
- Detected Criteria: Event Viewer Events
- Detected Time: Tue Feb 14 15:45:03 2017
- CommCell: Commcell
- User: admin
- Event ID: 136548
- Monitoring Criteria: (Event Code equals to 35:2076) AND (Locale equals to English)
- Severity: Major
- Job ID: N\A
- Event Date: Tue Feb 14 15:44:47 2017
- Program: CVD
- Client: Index-Node
- Description: Total document count on Content Indexing engine [Index-Node] is (Success:, Failed:). Maximum number of documents supported is . Please plan for additional capacity.