Run a vault tracker policy - then run a report on what tapes are being ejected

Last post 08-25-2017, 9:00 AM by Jedi_knight_82. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Run a vault tracker policy - then run a report on what tapes are being ejected
    Posted: 07-04-2017, 4:57 AM

HI, I am trying to automate the title.

There is a qoperationvaulttracker icon and if I tell it to run for example dc4 policy. It just errors.

I put the DC4 in the inputs vaultrackerpolicy. So it seems correct, it just errors all the time.

Error Code: [19:857]
    Description: vaulttracker: Error 0x301: Unsupported option -dc4
    Source: ccdc1cmv101, Process: Workflow

Anybody used this before?

Thanks

• Re: Run a vault tracker policy - then run a report on what tapes are being ejected
    Posted: 08-25-2017, 9:00 AM

Hi,

The only what that I can think of is by configuring an alert to trigger when VT policy run.  Within the alert you can configure the workflow to run the report. 

Hope this helps.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=features/alerts/online_help.htm#Notification_Type_s__Selection

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy