I am new to this solution and was wondering on how to the following...
Our organization is globally active and we have four locations, which are using their own CommVault as the email archiving solution. My goal is to consolidate them into one Commvault environment, with geolocated Media Agent & Proxy servers.
- One forest - one domain
- Four locations with their own Exchange environment: Germany, UK, Australia and USA
- Germany is the primary location (Forest Root DC is located here)
Future setup (wish):
- CommServ located in Germany
- Policies and Schedules are to be run from this location
- Media Agent & Proxy servers in branch locations
- Key Users (Administrators) should log onto one console
- Do I just create a new client in CommServ for each location?
- Can I migrate their licenses into our environment?
- Provided that they have the same license as Germany
- Let say this is possible: are there any documentation available on how to do this?
thank you in advance.