Apologies, eventhough jobs in a Worm copy cannot be deleted only aged.
You can however follow this procedure to modify the retention on that job so it will be aged faster.
You will have to contact support for an authentication code:
Enable Lowering the Retention Period of a WORM Copy
You can allow the user to lower the retention period of a WORM Copy. To lower the retention period, a user must be a member of the Master user group. See Managing User Groups for more information on user groups.
- Log on to the CommServe by running the qlogin command.
- Execute the following qscript command:
Note: To obtain the authentication code, contact your software provider.
qoperation execscript -sn setConfigParam -si DA_CONFIG_ALLOW_JOB_RETENTION_CHANGE_ON_WORM_COPY -si 1 -si <authentication_code>
Modify the Retention Criteria of the Manually Retained Jobs
You can change the retention period of the manually retained jobs associated with a WORM Copy. To change the retention period, a user must be a member of the Master user group. See Managing User Groups for more information on user groups.
- Enable the administrators to lower the retention period of a WORM copy. See Enable Lowering the Retention Period of a WORM Copy.
- Modify the Retention period of a job as followed:
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies | Storage Policies | <Storage_Policy>.
- Right-click the appropriate WORM Copy, point to View and then click Jobs.
- In the Job Filter for Storage Policy dialog box, clear the Specify Time Range check box, and then click OK.
A list of jobs associated with a storage policy copy is displayed in the Jobs for Storage Policy Copy pane of the CommCell browser.
- Right-click the appropriate retained job displayed with icon, and then click Change Retention.
- In the Manual Retention End Time for Job dialog box, select one of the following setting, and then click OK.
The expiration date will be displayed in Retain Until field in the Jobs for Storage Policy window.
- By default, Retain Until is selected, click down arrow button to change the retention date.
- Select Infinite to not age the job.
- Select Do Not Retain Job to not retain the job.
Edit: On second thought, I do not know if this is possible for storage policy copy defined retention on jobs. Maybe someone else knows this? Otherwise support can answer this for you.