After setup of ContentStore Outlook Add-In, cannot see PST files

Last post 05-30-2018, 9:46 AM by Remala. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • After setup of ContentStore Outlook Add-In, cannot see PST files
    Posted: 05-28-2018, 4:03 AM

Hello,

we did setup the Exchange Mailbox Agent for archive solution, and to archive also PST files I used Exchange Classic Mailbox Agent. On the Web Console I can see both PST files and mailbox in different folders (I decided to archive them in different folders to divide old PSTs from active mailbox) but in ContentStore Addin I can only see the items archived from the mailbox directly.

Where did I go wrong?

Thanks

• Re: After setup of ContentStore Outlook Add-In, cannot see PST files
    Posted: 05-29-2018, 1:11 PM

Has everything been content indexed?  The web console uses regular indexing while the ContentStore Email Viewer only displays content indexed data.

Posted: 05-29-2018, 4:26 PM

Hello,

thanks for the answer. 

I did check on the media agent "Enable Content Indexing". Should I do something more?

After checking the setting it started showing content on the web console, but nothing on the ContentStore.

Thanks

Posted: 05-30-2018, 9:46 AM

Hi,

Can you please go refer the Documentation link provided below?

if you still see an issue please contact customer support.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=13143.htm

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy