License question

Last post 08-09-2018, 6:58 PM by Wwong. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • License question
    Posted: 08-07-2018, 4:23 PM

Hi all,

I know this should be an easy thing to find, but I am unable to find out how many of my Live Sync liceneses are in use. I am using version 11 sp11.

I have run the license report and also looked at the license details from the top ribbon, but the only thing that I can find is, that we own the licenses.  That is in License and Registration, under license summary.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brad

• Re: License question
    Posted: 08-09-2018, 6:58 PM

Hi Brad

Usually the License Summary Report should provide enough detail on the agent consumption.

As documented here - http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=40124.htmThe "Default Data Views for the License Summary Report", the following section "Front End Capacity Usage Summary - Group By Agent" should provide the details that you are looking for:

• Replication

Amount of snapshot copies protected by the agent.

For report selection please refer to the following documentation - http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=40118.htm
    Feel free to reach out if the above still doesn't provide the relevant details.
    Thank you 
    Winston

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2018 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy