Workflow education

Last post 10-26-2018, 2:06 PM by DinoBob. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Workflow education
    Posted: 10-02-2018, 2:44 PM

Possibly a little off topic for this precise subforum, but is there a decent place to educate myself on theWorkflow/Automation engine?

• Re: Workflow education
    Posted: 10-02-2018, 3:45 PM

Education Services offers a two day Workflow Fundamentals class https://ea.commvault.com/CourseGroup/Index/6/39

Posted: 10-03-2018, 1:15 PM

I knew a little java and some SQL so I had to teach myself java and how to use CommVault WFs, what I did was look at the existing WFs that CommVault supplies and start with something simple. If you are comfortable with java and SQL queries you should be able to pick up quickly on how to build WFs. If you have no prior java or SQL experience I don't think the classes will help. 

Posted: 10-26-2018, 2:06 PM

Except that all the documentation states how easy it is to use workflows for non-programmers. That's a load of nonsense.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy