Trying to automate subclient creation. At the point where I need to populate the subclient with a database. Using the following format according to the doc
qoperation execute -af modify_subclient_content.xml -appName 'SQL Server' -clientName client1 -instanceName client1\instance1 –subclientName subclient1 -sqlSubclientType DATABASE -mssqlDbContent/databaseName DB1 -contentOperationType ADD
execute: Error 0x911: Failed to process request due to invalid entity information.Invalid instanceId for instanceName[Instancenamehere ΓÇôsubclientName Test].
I put "Instancenamehere" to hide the real name. I saw a post where one guy had a similar error but with Oracle. Removing the <appname> didn't work for me. The thing is I used the same instance name to create the subclient called "Test" via cmd line. So I know it's valid.