Workflow popup input issue

Last post 01-16-2019, 2:19 PM by Benjani. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Workflow popup input issue
    Posted: 01-16-2019, 2:45 AM

Hi,

I have a workflow which has a popup input with some options in it. When I execute the workflow and it gets to the stage of opening the popup input window, I click OK. At this point the workflow continues to the end however the popup window remains on the screen until the workflow finishes. During this time the Java console is frozen and nothing behind the window is clickable as the focus remains on the popup window.

I'm assuming this is not expected behavour? Is there an option anywhere to have the window close after OK is clicked and return focus back to the main Java console window?

Thanks,

Benjani

• Re: Workflow popup input issue
    Posted: 01-16-2019, 6:52 AM

You should include the EndUserSession activity after the popupinput. That tells the system that there are no more user popups and ends the active user session which will free up the console.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=49663.htm

• Re: Workflow popup input issue
    Posted: 01-16-2019, 2:19 PM

Perfect thats done it, thanks very much!

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy