SQL Query to get the last full backup of a client and the date

Last post 02-28-2019, 4:41 PM by Venkat_Jupalli. 5 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • SQL Query to get the last full backup of a client and the date
    Posted: 02-28-2019, 8:42 AM

What is the SQL Query to query the CommServ database to get the last full backup of a client and the date for CommVault v11 sp14? I need this information for a client decommissioning workflow.

Charles Lavender
  • Re: SQL Query to get the last full backup of a client and the date
    Posted: 02-28-2019, 10:22 AM

Hello Charles,

you can try the query from this custom report :

Last Full Job For Each Subclient

https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/softwarestore/#!/135/660/11357

thanks

Venkat

Posted: 02-28-2019, 10:32 AM

This will not help me. I need to query the SQL database to get the data in XML format so I can use a XML query to pull out what I need for the workflow in XML format.

Charles Lavender
    Posted: 02-28-2019, 11:52 AM

Hello Charles,

All reports on Store are editable and you can view the SQL query which can run in SQL management studio.

just import the report into your web console, edit the report and you will get the SQL query.

if you have any issues with getting the query from the report, let me know. 

Thanks

Venkat

Posted: 02-28-2019, 3:51 PM

Venkat I can't download that report because it's premium. so is there anyone that can help me with this SQL Query?

Charles Lavender
    Posted: 02-28-2019, 4:41 PM

Hello Charles, Please email me. I will give you the script.

Thanks

Venkat

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy