Insufficient storagew on library

Last post 04-23-2019, 11:53 AM by Prasad Nara. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Insufficient storagew on library
    Posted: 04-23-2019, 10:00 AM

I began receiving this threshold alert message last week. It appears to be a warning at this time due to the threshold setting breach. I am new to the CV system and have not been able to schedule formal training trying to get that done now. I have a few questions hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

1. Where are these settings located, i have been unable to track them down to look at how it is setup.

2. Is there some type of equation to determine how much space is required or are there recommended default settings.

3. Are there utilies to perform maintenece to reduce the library size etc to ensure there are no issues?

Any additional infor tips would be appreciated.

Insufficient storage on library
    CommCell: iaswropvap007Type: Media Management - Library ManagementDetected Criteria: Insufficient StorageDetected Time: Mon Apr 22 22:06:59 2019
    • Library Name: SP1Library
    • MediaAgent Name: iaswropvap007
    • Media/Space left (excluding reserve space): 89.78 GB
    • Condition Cleared: No

JFP
  • Re: Insufficient storagew on library
    Posted: 04-23-2019, 11:53 AM

Please refer to Low Watermark and Low Disk Space Alert sections in below doc.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11_sp15/article?p=9319.htm#o99675

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy