MySQL on Docker container

Last post 04-26-2019, 6:29 AM by M.A.G.. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • MySQL on Docker container
    Posted: 04-26-2019, 6:29 AM

Hello,

I'm trying to configure a MySQL iDA installed on a Docker container with centOS file system.

The container is managed by Openshift. 

The installation was done in decoupled mode from rpm package. 

I have successfully created new client with the "fetch configuraration.." option.

I can cvping the agent on ports 8400 and 8403.

I can telnet 8400 8403 from Commserve server. 

CheckReadiness diplays communication error. 

Trying to discover the instance finishes with "check the services are running" error. They're all running. cvlaunchd, cvfwd, cvd, clmgrs.

The agent is SP15HPK 1+, commserve and media agent are SP15 HPK4+. 

Looks like even though there is a communication commserve can't get the access to services on client. 

I've tried all possible topologies - from client to infrastracture, from infrastracture to client, two way,  beside proxy as there isn't any. 

I have placed the FwConfig.txt designed for Two way communication on the docker container. 

Does any one has other ideas? What can I do to make it work? Does anyone has an experience with MySQL databases placed on Docker containers?

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy