Lots of sections in the Commcell Console browser on my PC won't display properly, showing graphical glitches and artefacts. Especially bad are the graphs under Storage Resources / Deduplication Engines and Policies / Storage Policies. Scrolling through the data and graphs is practically impossible as graphical transitions don't work. Can someone please help ?
I've tried all the obvious stuff, including:
- Pressing Refresh / F5.
- Rescaling the Commcell Console window.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling the Commvault Commcell Console from the Commserve ContentStore folder. Note I installed the relevant current service pack on my PC after reinstalling too.
- Clearing the Java RE / SE cache.
- Running with administrative privileges.
- Running in Windows 7 compatibility mode.
The same problem also occurs on our Commserve and our media server, both of which also have the Commcell Console installed. Details below:
PC O/S: Windows 10 Ent x64 v1903
CommServe O/S: Windows Server 2012 R2
Media Agent Server O/S: Windows Server 2008 R2
PC Java SE: v126.96.36.199
Commvault version: 11 SP12