Success Rate Report

Last post 10-02-2019, 5:00 PM by Venkat_Jupalli. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Success Rate Report
    Posted: 10-02-2019, 5:45 AM

Hello, 

I was tasked to generate a success rate report for the last month so that company executives might take a look at how backup environment operates as a whole. It should be done in neat and simple manner with a view not to confuse management with inane technicalities ;-). 

I have tried two canned reports from Commvault store namely "Backup success tranding" and "Monthly backup success rate". Alas, none of these reports meets my needs entirely. What I want is a timeline of success rate percentage throughout a time period like "Success Rate - Line report" in Netbackup OpsCenter Analytics. See the attached screenshot for datails. 

I wonder if anyone tried to compose such a reports by tweaking existing ones or building brand new report?

Attachment: rep.jpg
  • Re: Success Rate Report
    Posted: 10-02-2019, 5:00 PM

Hello,

You can check Activity report on your Private Metrics or on Cloud.commvault.com.

It has the success % for the last 16 days and for last 12 months in the table, it will also show the success % upon hoverover on the chart. Please refer to the attached screenshot for details.

http://documentation.commvault.com/commvault/v11/article?p=37926.htm

Thanks

Venkat

Attachment: JobSuccessTrend.JPG
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy