Anyone have a CommVault visio stencil?

Last post 10-31-2019, 2:55 AM by Evert Hoegee. 14 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Anyone have a CommVault visio stencil?
    Posted: 03-14-2011, 2:44 PM

I'm compiling documentation for our backup infrastructure and was looking for a CommVault visio stencil. Does anyone have one they can share?

• Re: Anyone have a CommVault visio stencil?
    Posted: 03-15-2011, 2:14 AM

hmm yes good point, ive done doco just using the standard MS server stencils but if CV could release some proper ones that would be great.

Posted: 04-11-2011, 4:27 PM

I 2nd this, Visio stencils would be great

Posted: 04-13-2011, 4:22 AM

Yell WE WANT VISIO STENCILS  

Smile
    Posted: 04-15-2011, 11:39 PM

Not sure why CV is not posting visio stencils. That said I got some from my SE. Ask yours to share. I tried to attach the zip file here but it failed!

Posted: 04-18-2011, 2:12 AM

techdawg70:

Not sure why CV is not posting visio stencils. That said I got some from my SE. Ask yours to share. I tried to attach the zip file here but it failed!

Possible to email a copy? Assuming they fit within email attachment limits... I'll PM you an email. I'll be happy to host the file if needed until they become available else where via official channels.

Posted: 09-28-2012, 4:47 PM

Old topic, same question. Anyone got or know where I can get Commvault Stencils? I need create a layout of our Commvault Environment and I'd something half way professional looking.

Any help would be appreciated.

Posted: 07-31-2013, 2:18 AM

As per above:

Old topic, same question. Anyone got or know where I can get Commvault Stencils? I need create a layout of our Commvault Environment and I'd something half way professional looking.

Posted: 08-20-2013, 11:43 PM

hopefully this makes it; the lastest and greatest.  have at it......

Attachment: CV Stencils.zip
    Posted: 09-03-2013, 9:15 PM

Thank You!

Posted: 10-01-2013, 11:27 AM

Thanks!!! Cool

Posted: 02-19-2014, 9:12 AM

Thanks!!!

Posted: 06-18-2014, 3:45 PM

Yes thank you....
    Now if there was some cool script that could query the Commvault DB, and dynamicly build out the environment in Visio.Sealed 

Posted: 10-27-2014, 11:02 PM

Is there such a script?

Thanks

Posted: 10-31-2019, 2:55 AM
The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy