Archiving / Reporting Variables?

Last post 11-14-2019, 9:40 AM by BillyK. 0 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Archiving / Reporting Variables?
    Posted: 11-14-2019, 9:40 AM

Hello,

A couple of related questions.  We are presently using Data Cube to crawl our data and then view those metrics via custom reports from within the Web Console.  In our reports, we generating bar graphs using variables such as >=-7d for example to display the amount of data that has been accessed within the past 7 days.  I'm not aware of all the possible variables that these reports will support but does anyone know if there's a way to string together the following variables?

Access Time = Created Time AND Modified Time >= 5 years

* It would be useful to know what variables are supported in those webconsole reports.

The 2nd part of this question is related.  I understand that we can archive data based on different criteria.  However, is there any way to archive based on the criteria I defined above? (access=modified and modified >= years)

Thanks,

- Bill

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2019 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy