Remove Cluster Plugin

Last post 02-07-2020, 9:19 AM by Liam. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Remove Cluster Plugin
    Posted: 01-28-2020, 10:40 AM

I removed a Virtual SQL Cluster Client before diassociating it from the cluster, now the 'client' is gone but GX Plugin is still on the Physical node. I want to remove just this plugin from the Cluster

How can I do this without affecting other virtual instances / plugins on the cluster?

• Re: Remove Cluster Plugin
    Posted: 01-30-2020, 11:41 AM
    • Aplynx is not online. Last active: 04-01-2020, 9:30 AM Liam
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2010
    • New Jersey
    • Master
    • Points 1,818

Does the clustered agent still exist in the GUI? Go to properties and cluster config. Remove the physicla machine and choose the force sync at the bottom. 

Posted: 02-07-2020, 8:20 AM

Won't this kill all the other virtual instances and data?

I'm working with support -they are sending to developers to script removal.

Posted: 02-07-2020, 9:19 AM
    • Aplynx is not online. Last active: 04-01-2020, 9:30 AM Liam
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on 05-04-2010
    • New Jersey
    • Master
    • Points 1,818

That doesn't sound right unless I'm misunderstanding the situation. What is the ticket number? 

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy