Disk library

Last post 02-13-2020, 7:42 PM by Anthony.Hodges. 1 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Disk library
    Posted: 02-13-2020, 2:38 PM

Hi everyone,

Today I came acoss strange thing in the CV, can you provide suggestion/solution if you aware.

I have MA, the Disk (D) mounted in the server coming from nimbu storage. When I open the disk I could see V_Magnetic folder written on today.

When I going to CV and open the Media Agent > Disk library > storage Pool and click properties, there is no associated clients/SP. If i click the > storage Pool>View content ther is no job.

I checked the other disk library under the same media Agent, the storage pool not associated with any other Disk library.

When I run the Disk and Storage report, same information.

Do we have option to check, does the storage pool associated with any other Disk library? Do we have any option to check which job written the data in the Disk (D)

Your help is more appriciated.

Thanks,

Adhav 

• Re: Disk library
    Posted: 02-13-2020, 7:42 PM

I have seen this happen before, and it can be because the Physical Pruning has not completed and another is when a sealed deduplication database has been deleted.

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy