Commcell Console - Health Status button

Last post 03-25-2020, 2:49 AM by c0x10. 7 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Commcell Console - Health Status button
    Posted: 03-24-2020, 8:42 AM

Hi there

When i try to open the [Health Status] in the comcell console i get the error:

- Invalid Commcell ID - No data available in this report. Please ensure at least one CommCell is registered with this Metrics Server.

Is there a special configuration needed to get it to work?

c0x10

• Re: Commcell Console - Health Status button
    Posted: 03-24-2020, 10:04 AM

Hi c0x10,

normally there is no special config needed. were there any changes made recently?

what does the private metrics screen look like when viewed from control panel?

see example below

Gary Seibak
    Technical Account Manager - Commvault
    Posted: 03-24-2020, 11:34 AM

Hi StorageGuy

These button never worked since we upgraded from 9 to version 11.There was also an hardware refresh an we moved the comserve away from the media agent. Since then where all of this buttons pointing to the webserver not really working.

No, I made an update to the latest SP18.12 and wanna have all the functionalities from the software.
    Yesterday could i get the webconsole stuff to work with someone from the forum.

http://forum.commvault.com/forums/thread/65481.aspx

And the health status is last issue at the end.

0x10

Posted: 03-24-2020, 12:40 PM

Looks like the last upload was May 1st 2018. 

can you get to those 2 URL's that are listed for download and upload? you can cut and paste into a browser to verify

Gary Seibak
    Posted: 03-24-2020, 1:20 PM

No the urls are not working:

That is the error I get when accessing the urls.

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

I changed now to port 443 / https.

In this case do I see directory listings for sql. And the other one point me to the webconsole/applications.

Used the function to upload the data.
    Guess I see soon something in the status.

Maybe it works then.

Posted: 03-24-2020, 2:32 PM

So it look better now.

Still get the error while accessing the health page.
    But at least is now my commcell id visible.

And I guess it will upload the metrics automatically now.

Posted: 03-24-2020, 4:53 PM

Yes you can set how often it uploads from the configuration TAB on that same applet for private metrics reporting. 

try the health report tomorrow after the upload completes. 

Gary Seibak
    Posted: 03-25-2020, 2:49 AM

Got it, data is now available for the health report.
    But still get the invalid commcell popup error when opening the page.

But it is not that critical :)

Thank you

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy