Does anyone remember the days when your IT staff had more people than you had work? If you are like Major Services and have lost most of your hair that was long past turning silver, you'll be able to recall when IT had a squadron of troops running over each other to solve such complex problems as:
- Setting Config.sys files with enough HIMEM address space to run your DOS Terminal Emulator and Windows 3.0 in the same session
- Stocking dot-matrix printer ribbon cartridges in the cabinet below that high-tech line printer that sounded like a magnitude 6.2 earthquake
- Explaining why holding the paper up to the monitor did not constitute a FAX transmission... again
Fast forward and today the problems are so far beyond in complexity and mission urgency, but where is that army of help?
With your top-tier projects, migrations and upgrades a focus of your daily concern you can off-load your CommVault needs to your CommVault Services team.
- The Resident Support Engineer takes the helm of your CommVault flagship, guiding it expertly while you turn your full focus to other projects. With the RSE as your co-pilot, issues are resolved and efficiencies gained that only a CommVault Support veteran can know. RSE can bring relief anytime your team needs a CommVault pro for day to day operations, and your RSE will quickly become a part of your IT family.
- If growth brings you after-hour monitoring tasks, or contraction has removed your night-operations resource, CommVault ROMS has your back. Return to the days when you could go home and leave work at work, putting your CommCell monitoring to the eyes and talents of CommVault's own Support Services ROMS Network Operations Center. You can relax - if something comes up; we'll call you.
- With the help and success of your CommVault deployment, we hope yours is the business that is taking off! Managing to business success and growth is that good problem you are tasked with solving. In these situations scale and efficiency criss-cross like a runaway fractal if solid planning is overlooked. For your expansion and continued data management success, CommVault Services Consulting Engineers are the bridge between your situation today and your vision of tomorrow.
Remember that CommVault Services hears the challenges you face and is ready with programs and expertise to transform that challenge into the game changing solution.
Would you be willing to share what challenges your team must resolve where CommVault Services might help?