WebConsole: Starting with a Health Report Panel?

Last post 06-25-2020, 7:19 AM by Nick Laflamme. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • WebConsole: Starting with a Health Report Panel?
    Posted: 06-16-2020, 10:04 AM

If I see a report on my private metric server (do we still call it that?) that I want to modify, I know how to find the report, clone it, and edit it. I know its dataset is probably defined within the report itself. 

One of my colleagues has scheduled a report by digging into the health report and expanding a panel -- which ends up looking like a report but not acting like one when it comes to copying it or modifying it. 

Is there a way to "borrow" panels from dashboards (the health report is just a very elaborate dashboard, right? Smile) to use as foundatations for new reports? I don't want to modify provided Commvault reports and dashboards, just use them as foundations for my own work. 

Is there a way? Do I need to write a CMR? 

Nick

• Re: WebConsole: Starting with a Health Report Panel?
    Posted: 06-23-2020, 7:31 PM

Hi Nick

Might be worthwhile to open a Commvault Support Incident to vet your change request and see if this could be incorporated in future Feature Release (Service Pack)

Regards

Winston 

• Re: WebConsole: Starting with a Health Report Panel?
    Posted: 06-25-2020, 7:19 AM

You have more faith in Support than I do for an issue like this, but OK, I'll start working on a CMR. 

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2020 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy