Aux Copy Issue

Last post 01-05-2021, 10:49 AM by stefan.vollrath. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Aux Copy Issue
    Posted: 01-04-2021, 3:19 PM

Hi All,

I am having a problem with Aux copy work. The Aux Copy job is running, completing, but when I check the copy content, I see "Partial Copied" jobs. Although I run Aux Copy again, it completes immediately and it doesn't complete those copies. I copied it again by doing Re-Copy but it's the same. I verified the original data in Primary Copy and it was completed successfully. Does anyone have an idea ?

• Re: Aux Copy Issue
    Posted: 01-05-2021, 7:35 AM

Are you running 11.20 or 11.21? If so I have seen this, but it is fixed in recent Maintenance packs.

Posted: 01-05-2021, 7:45 AM

Hi Omer,

What type of storage is this for? Is this a Mirror / Vault operation by any chance?

Do you see any errors in the AuxCopy?

Posted: 01-05-2021, 10:49 AM

Are those Secondary Copies from Virtual Server Jobs? If so you may have encountered a Bug that was fixed with some of the recent Maintenance Releases in SP18 and newer. 

The content of the forums, threads and posts reflects the thoughts and opinions of each author, and does not represent the thoughts, opinions, plans or strategies of Commvault Systems, Inc. ("Commvault") and Commvault undertakes no obligation to update, correct or modify any statements made in this forum. Any and all third party links, statements, comments, or feedback posted to, or otherwise provided by this forum, thread or post are not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, Commvault.
Commvault, Commvault and logo, the “CV” logo, Commvault Systems, Solving Forward, SIM, Singular Information Management, Simpana, Commvault Galaxy, Unified Data Management, QiNetix, Quick Recovery, QR, CommNet, GridStor, Vault Tracker, InnerVault, QuickSnap, QSnap, Recovery Director, CommServe, CommCell, SnapProtect, ROMS, and CommValue, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Commvault Systems, Inc. All other third party brands, products, service names, trademarks, or registered service marks are the property of and used to identify the products or services of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Close
Copyright © 2021 Commvault | All Rights Reserved. | Legal | Privacy Policy